Thursday, March 25, 2010

Custom Orders!!





Hey its Josh!
And I just wanted to share a few things thats going on here in Virginia with me! I actually had a few custom orders lately, a couple from Etsy and one from the craft show last week end! One of the ones on Etsy was 2 tags for a journal. And I had lots of fun making that! The other on etsy was a paper bag mini! I had an absolute ball making that album! I was so ecstatic when I got a message asking me if I could make her an album! And at the craft show I got an order for 20 mini 1/2 inch roses and 10 1 inch roses! I was very pleased that everyone enjoyed my roses! But If you've got anything you would like made, just let us know!!!! But here are some pictures of the tags. And a video of the mini album! Hope you enjoy, and a have great day!!!
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: