Friday, March 19, 2010

Tabitha Here!

Hello everyone! I've been so busy and haven't had the time to sit down and blog. My little brother has been doing a great job without me though. Well, I realized that with all of my responsibilities throughout the day, I need to have time management. I can fit this blog into my schedule. After all, this is going to help my business grow right? Well, I will be making an appearance on Tuesday for "Tuesdays with Tab" which will showcase a video and/or picture on a card. I will also be making an appearance every other Friday for "Freestyle Friday" which will showcase a great crafting project. On the days I will notbe posting on Firday, Joshua will be on posting one of his creative projects. I'm excited! See you all there! HAPPY SCRAPPIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment